Spring Form Technology is committed to creating and maintaining a healthy, safe & secure work environment where it’s Employees, Developers, Designers & Testers can work and pursue business together in an atmosphere free of harassment, prejudice, gender bias, exploitation and intimidation caused by acts of Sexual Harassment. It is a grave and punishable offence as per the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 and Rules framed there under being the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (hereinafter referred to as “Act”). The objective of this policy is to provide protection against sexual harassment of women at workplace and for the prevention and redressal of complaints of sexual harassment and other related issues as all the employees have the right to be treated with dignity. Spring Form Technology will take very serious disciplinary action against any victimization of the employee who is complaining or the alleged harasser that may result from a complaint.
Our policy with regard to Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal of Sexual Harassment covers every “employee” across the Company & every employee is free to use the redressal mechanism as provided in this policy. Our Policy against sexual harassment includes sexual harassment by fellow employees, supervisors, managers as well as agents, contractors, customers, vendors, partners and, visitors including outsource employees. Any place visited by the employee arising out of or during the course of employment including transportation provided by the employer for undertaking such journey.
a. “Sexual Harassment” includes any one or more of the following unwelcome acts or behavior (whether directly or by implication) such as:
- Physical contact and advances; or
- A demand or request for sexual favors; or
- Making Sexually colored remarks; or
- Showing pornography or other offensive or derogatory pictures, cartoons, representations, graphics, pamphlets or sayings; or
- Any other unwelcome physical, verbal or non - verbal conduct of sexual nature.
III COMPLAINT REDRESSAL MECHANISM
Any aggrieved person may make, in writing, a complaint of sexual harassment at workplace to the company giving details of the sexual harassment meted out to her/him. Where the aggrieved person is unable to make a complaint on account of their physical or mental incapacity, then a complaint may be lodged by any trustworthy person in the eyes of the complainant.
- The company shall take necessary strict and stringent disciplinary action against the accused respondent.
- If the allegation against the respondent has not been proved, the company may recommend that no action needs to be taken in the matter.
- If the company arrives at the conclusion that the allegation against the respondent has been proved, it shall recommend to:
- Take action for sexual harassment as a misconduct.
- To tender written apology to the complainant, issue warning, withholding of promotions / increments of the Respondent, terminating the Respondent.
- To deduct from salary / wages of the respondent or issue direction for payment; such sum as it may consider appropriate to be paid to the aggrieved person or to their legal heirs, as it may determine.
- Such action will be taken within 60 days of the receipt of report,
All the Employees shall have access to this Policy at any given point of time and clarification related to this Policy shall be addressed by the HR team. A brief shall be given to all existing employees regarding the features of this Policy. Company shall display the notice concerning the same.
VI FALSE ACCUSATIONS
The complaint of sexual harassment made by any employee shall be taken up with utmost seriousness by Company. However, false accusations with malicious intentions & misleading fake documents shall not be entertained and will be punished.
Company may make any alteration or amendment or rescind any of the clauses of this Policy as and when it finds it necessary to do so as long as it complies with the Act. Any such alterations or amendment or rescinding will be intimated to the employee.